Change dated May 15 2014
It seems that the days of a Canadian Dollar at par are behind us. Given the fluctuation between the Canadian Dollar and the US Dollar which many of our prices are based on, in combination with changes in minimum quantities required by suppliers many of the items here are now noted as Please Call us for Pricing. Sorry about that. However, you can email us as well ! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All orders and purchases made through this website are subject to the following.
- You agree to pay for all charges noted herein as payable by you.
- All prices listed on this website are in Canadian dollars and all charges will be processed in Canadian dollars.
- Sometimes there are restrictions on where a product can be sold or where a product will operate. We reserve the right not to deliver to an address outside of Canada. To avoid such disappointment, if you live outside of Canada, please contact us directly about a product you are interested in.
- While we take extreme care to ensure our advertising and our online pricing is accurate, errors and/or inaccuracies can occur. We reserve the right to correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this site as required without notice
- You may only purchase items for non-resale purposes and lawful purposes. Any other use is not permitted.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase from this site
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities, of items which you, your family or any group can purchase if we believe that such a purchase contravenes applicable law or is harmful to our interests our representatives, agents, vendors or licensees
- Typical Delivery Times are 2-3 weeks but this can vary depending upon the product.
- We will make every commercially reasonable effort to deliver items as quickly as possible but we are not be responsible for delays in delivery or supply which are beyond our control. We will however make every attempt to notify you of such delays.
- We will make every attempt to alert users of temporary out of stock items before purchase
Your satisfaction is important to us so please contact us immediately if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with your purchase. The majority of our products have a warranty provided by the manufacturer or developer.
Some products have different return policies.
We accept returned merchandise provided it is returned within 30 days of the original ship date as long as the product is returned in new (resalable) condition, with all original boxes, manuals, documentation, instructions, components and accessories and packaging materials. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Shipping and handling charges are generally non-refundable.
Because of the nature of technology products some items are non-returnable:
- Delivery & installation, including any diagnostic and repair work
- Subscription services have their own, individual cancellation policy which varies by service & provider
- Software, video games& similar items are not returnable once their packaging or outer wrapping has been opened.
You are responsible for arranging the return shipment of the product and the associated cost. We reserve the right to deny a full refund if the product is not returned in accordance with our policies. Items that are returned damaged or without proper packaging materials are subject to a restocking fee.
In the event that any parts of any terms and conditions are held to be indefinite, invalid, illegal or otherwise voidable or unenforceable, the other parts of those terms and conditions will not fail on account thereof, and the balance of the The failure or delay of Ontario in exercising any right or remedy under the terms and conditions or elsewhere shall not constitute a waiver of such right or remedy. The section titles in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.