Brinno Peephole Viewer with Image Recording
Call for Price
This model of the Brinno PeepHole Viewer provides the same 3″ LCD panel to display a big and bright image of the visitor at the door.
In addition it offers an image recording function to record the visitor’s photo on a MicroSD Card.
This model of the Brinno Peephole viewer offers all of the same features as the Brinno Peephole Viewer 1325 but also includes an Image Recording function. When the power button is pushed it will automatically record the visitor’s photo on a MicroSD card (not included).
The Brinno Peephole Viewer provides these other key benefits:
- A simple press of the power button under the 3″ LCD panel turns the viewer on with a clear image of who’s at the door without any darkening of the peephole
- A second press of the button will provide a Zoomed in or larger image of the visitor
- Repeated pressing of the button will rotate the viewer between a regular image and a zoomed image
- The LCD panel offers Brightness enhancement by compensating for both low light images as well as for “fish eye” distortion
- The viewer will turn off automatically after 10 seconds to conserve battery life. Any press of the button will restart the timer for 10 seconds.
This product includes the following items:
- PeepHole Viewer (PHV1330)
- Base Flange
- Washer (for 12mm peephole)
- Tightening Tool
- 2 AA Batteries
- User Manual
- Warranty Card