Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Wave Magnetic Door/Window Sensors
Call for Price
Aeon Labs is a leading creator of wireless home technology which complements the smart home. This Door/Window sensor is a battery powered Z-wave magnetic sensor with an extremely small form factor and sends radio signals to an associated Z-wave device when the main unit separates from the smaller unit
Aeotec Door/Window Sensors are battery-powered Z-Wave magnetic door/window sensors with an extremely small form factor. When the main unit separates from the smaller unit, the sensor sends radio signals to up to 6 associated Z-Wave devices within its own Z-Wave network .
Bi-directional mounting plate and push button allows for easy end-user installation. The Aeotec Door/Window Sensor also has tamper prevention capabilities and low-battery alerts.
- Small form factor and aesthetical design – 2.0cm x 3.4cm x 7.9cm (main body)
- Long battery life – 2 year battery life with CR2 battery
- Low battery detection
- Hidden security tamper prevention trigger
- Latest Z-Wave protocol and commands
- Optimized antenna range – 300ft Z-Wave RF range (outdoor)
- Ease of use and installation
- Certified/Available for USA, EU and Australian markets (FCC, CE, C-TICK, ROHS)